Wednesday 7 April 2010

Angus arrived!

Today, the postman brought me a lovely surprise!

I had an interesting looking parcel delivered and as I opened it, a classy looking black box fell out all wrapped with a purple bow - gorgeous.

As I tentatively opened the bow and took the lid off the box, peeping from his little home of purple tissue paper, a wire Angus looked up at me!

He was a purple wire scottie dog brooch made by the very clever Emma Cressey (whose shop can be found here: http://www.folksy.com/shops/Emma1985


I had won one of her fabulous giveaways - isn't he gorgeous?

I'm going to put him on my handbag so he can go for a nice long walkies everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on winning! Lucky Angus to be going for long walks in Hampshire. If he ever fancies an icecream on the sea front.....! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is fab! Well done you

    Hugs
    HJ
    x

    ReplyDelete