Saturday 7 November 2009

Hello and welcome to my blog

Hi there, it's taken me a very long time to figure out how to blog but here I am - always late to the party!

This week should have been pretty hectic for me as I have a charity craft fayre on The Little Lost Lushies forum opening tomorrow night and a Ladies night at the school next week but last Sunday I managed to break the ring finger on my right hand so all crafting is pretty much out of the window at the moment.

Gah, it's so frustrating!

I did glaze a whole kiln full of little mince pie plates trying not to bend the broken finger though - naughty me!


Anyway, I've made a few papercraft items and to my surprise, I really enjoyed making them and the time just flew by.


I've been going to stampin' up parties for a while and finally made full use of the stamps in the way they were intended. I also got a bit carried away with the embellishments!


These shopping lists were made from mounting board from the scrap store which was inked around the edge. I used decorative papers on the front and complimentary papers on the notebook. Then I either stamped images or made embellishments from punched paper.






I also made beer mat desk calenders.


My intention was to have a nice big stockpile of these but now I'll just have to take what I've got and hope for the best.








No comments:

Post a Comment