Monday 1 November 2010

November Sparks

I've finally joined the Folksy monthly listing club where we list a new item every day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with it all, but I'm going to give it a go.


Today I listed some tiny, individual mince-pie plates - perfect for the children to leave out for Father Christmas on Christmas Eve.

Everyone is working so hard filling their shops, that I thought I would show you some of my fellow November Sparks listers.




You can buy this beautiful snowy scene at Sprinkles.

<>




This gorgeous winter hat can be found at All the cute things shop.

<>




aww - this is such a sweet little house decoration from Leanne Woods designs.

Anyway - that's it for today as I'm a bit useless at puttng piccies on my blog - it's taking me forever!

More to come soon xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great choices, and as our newest member, fantastic that you have done a blog on your first day!

    Love your mince pie plates, they are so cool!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mince pie plates are very cute. Loving your choices from today too. Cute hat
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you are good! I only blogged a few times in October - I'm a slow blogger too! Love your mince pie plates, might need to nab one of those before you sell out!

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete